When you visit our website, you agree to these terms. The Website reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions of Use, at any time. Changes are effective immediately upon posting on the website without prior notice. And when you continue to use the website, after the changes to the terms and conditions are posted, it means that you accept those changes.
Please check back often to stay up to date with our changes.
1. Web User Guide
– When accessing our website, users must be at least 18 years old or access under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
– We grant a license to use so that you can shop on the web within the terms and conditions of use set forth.
– It is strictly forbidden to use any part of this website for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party without our written permission. If we violate any of these, we will cancel your license without notice.
– You must register an account with authentic information about yourself and must update if there are any changes. Each visitor is responsible for his or her own password, account and activity on the web. Furthermore, you must notify us when your account is accessed without authorization. We do not accept any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for damage or loss caused by your failure to comply with the regulations.
2. Accept orders and prices
– We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order for any reason at any time. We may ask for more phone numbers and addresses before accepting orders.
– We are committed to providing the most accurate price information to consumers. However, sometimes errors still occur, for example, when the product price is not displayed correctly on the website or the price is wrong, we will contact you for instructions or order cancellation on a case-by-case basis. that’s for you. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not it has been confirmed or paid for.
3. Trademarks and Copyrights
– All intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered), information content and all designs, text, graphics, software, images, video, music, audio, translations The software, the source code and the underlying software are all our property. The entire content of the website is protected by copyright laws of Vietnam and international conventions. Copyright is reserved.
4. Legal rights
– The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the competent court in Vietnam will resolve any disputes arising from the unauthorized use of this website. .
– Our website takes information security seriously and uses best practices to protect your information and payments. Your information during the payment process will be encrypted for safety. Once you complete the ordering process, you will exit safe mode.
– You must not use any program, tool or other form to interfere with the system or change the data structure. The website also strictly prohibits the distribution, dissemination or promotion of any activities aimed at interfering, destroying or infiltrating the system’s data. Violating individuals or organizations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
– All transaction information will be kept confidential but in case of request by law enforcement, we will be forced to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
6. Change, cancel transactions at the website
In any case, the customer has the right to terminate the transaction if the following measures have been taken:
– Notify us of the transaction cancellation by phone number
– Return goods that have been received but have not been used or enjoyed any benefits from such goods (according to the provisions of the return policy).