- DOSAGE FORM: Sugar-coated tablets
- PACKAGING:: Bottle of 100 tablets
- STORAGE CONDITION: Dry place, protect the light, temperature not exceed 30 °C
- SHELF-LIFE: 36 months
- SPECIFICATION: Manufacturer's specification
- Herba Leonuri japonici extract (10:1) 0,2 g
- Rhizoma Cyperi extract (10:1) 0,05 g
- Herba Artemisiae vulgaris (10:1) 0,05 g
Product information is for reference only. Please see detailed drug information in the drug leaflet attached to the product.
Assist to relieve PMS symptoms regulate periods and menorrhagia after childbirth.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND DOSE:
Take 1-2 tablet(s) THREE a day
Not for use in diabetics,
low blood pressure, the younger sister has not had a period.
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS:
Use with caution in pregnant and lactating women.
ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS:
There are no known adverse effects.
Inform the doctor about the unwanted effects encountered when taking the drug
WARNINGS FOR THE USE OF DRUGS DURING PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING:
Caution when used for pregnant women
DRUG INTERACTIONS AND INCOMPATIBILITIES:
No drug interactions yet are known
OVERDOSE AND TREATMENT:
There is no information on overdose and how
handling, when an overdose occurs, immediately go to the nearest medical facility and follow the doctor’s instructions