- DOSAGE FORMS: Sugar-coated tablets
Box 3 blisters x 10 tablets
Box of 3 blisters; 10 tablets a blister
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Dry place, protect the light, temperature not exceed 30 °C
- SHELF-LIFE: 36 months
- SPECIFICATION: Manufacturer's specicication
- Radix Plucheae pteropodae extract 150 mg
- Rhizoma Ligustici watlichii extract 50mg
- Dry powder of Fructus Viticis trifoliae 100 mg
- Dry powder of Radix Angelicae dahuricae 50 mg
- Dry powder of Rhizoma Kaempferiae galangae 30 mg
- Dry powder of Alumen 10 mg
Product information is for reference only. Please see detailed drug information in the drug leaflet attached to the product.
Assists in relieving cold and flu symptoms such as stuffy noses and muscles aches.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of this product.
- Pregnant women
- People with diabetes
- Children under 5 years old
- Children have medical history of seizure or febrile seizure.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND DOSE:
- 5-9 years of age: take 1 tablet THREE times a day
- 10-15 years of age: take 1-2 tablet(s) THREE times a day
- Take 2 tablets Three to Four times a day
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS:
There are no data on warnings and precautions for use.
ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS:
No adverse drug reactions have been reported.
Inform your doctor and pharmacist of any adverse reactions encountered while using the drug.
WARNINGS FOR THE USE OF DRUGS DURING PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING:
DRUG INTERACTIONS AND INCOMPATIBILITIES:
Drug interactions: There have been no drug interaction studies, do not take this drug with other drugs.
Drug incompatibilities: Since there have been no studies on drug incompatibility, this drug should not be mixed with other drugs.
OVERDOSE AND TREATMENT:
Overdose: There are no data on overdose, do not exceed the indicated dose of the drug.
How to deal with drug overdose: Actively monitor for timely handling measures.